GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CONTRACTOR
I. General Terms
1. This document contains General Terms and Conditions, according to which the CONTRACTOR provides services to its users / clients through the Internet site cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com). These conditions are binding on all users. By selecting / clicking on the checkbox "I have read and agree to the general terms and conditions described here: General Terms and Conditions", (if such check mark exists) the user / client agrees, fully accepts and undertakes to comply with these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Identification of the user / client in order to reproduce his statement for acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions, as well as for the order, is done through the log files stored on the server of napravimi.site (respectively www.cordego.com), storage the IP address of the user / client, as well as any other information.
3. The services available on the website of cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com) do not constitute a legally binding offer, but are rather a demonstrative online catalog describing the services of the CONTRACTOR.
4. The CONTRACTOR reserves the right to refuse the respective service. In case a transfer has been made to the CONTRACTOR's account, the client will be able to choose between a refund, cancellation of the service or a replacement service.
5. The contractual language when using the site cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com) is English, and payments will be made in EU Euro WITH VAT tax.
II. Denial of Service and Warranty Terms
The CONTRACTOR is liable under warranty in the cases and terms provided by law.
6. The prices listed on the site cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com) are indicative, as there are different customer requirements for different customers. Even in cases, where several different customers order one type of package/service, the price is subject to renegotiation.
IV. Rights and Obligations of the User / Client
7. The user / client has the right to view as well as place orders for services that the website cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com) presents online.
8. The user / customer has the right to be informed about the status of his order.
9. The user / client is fully responsible for the protection of his username and password (if any), as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party using the username and password. The User is obliged to immediately notify the CONTRACTOR in any case of unauthorized access with their provided credentials, as well as whenever there is a danger of such use.
10. The user is obliged to pay the price of the ordered service according to the right payment methods, if such are described in an additional agreement between him and the CONTRACTOR.
11. Each user, regardless of whether he is a client of the CONTRACTOR is obliged when using the services:
• not to violate and respect the fundamental rights of freedom, as well as of citizens and human rights, in accordance with the Constitution and the laws of the EU and the recognized international acts;
• not to harm the good name of another human and not to call for a forced change of the constitutional order, to commit a crime, to violence against the person or to incite racial, national, ethnic or religious hatred;
• not to violate other people's property or non-property, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property rights, intellectual property rights, etc .;
• to immediately notify the CONTRACTOR of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the provided services;
• not to download, send, transmit, distribute or use in any way available third parties software, computer programs, files, applications or other materials containing computer viruses, unauthorized remote control systems ("Trojan horses'), code, or materials designed to interrupt, impede, disrupt, or restrict the normal functioning of computer hardware or software or telecommunications equipment or aimed at unauthorized intrusion into or access to foreign resources or software;
• not to commit malicious acts;
• to indemnify the CONTRACTOR and all third parties for all damages and lost profits, including for any costs and paid attorney's fees, incurred as a result of claims and / or paid indemnities to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that the User has used, posted on the server, sent, distributed, made available to third parties or made available through cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com) in violation of the law, the website's General terms, Good manners or Online ethics;
V. Rights and Obligations of the CONTRACTOR
12. The CONTRACTOR does not have the obligation and the objective permission to control the way, in which the users use the provided services.
13. The CONTRACTOR has the right, but not the obligation to store materials and information located on the server of cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com)
14. The CONTRACTOR has the right at any time, without notifying the User / Client, if a situation occurs, where the User / Client uses the services in violation of these terms, to terminate, suspend or change the services, that have been provided by the website cordego.com ( respectively www.cordego.com).
The CONTRACTOR shall not be liable to users and third parties for damages and lost profits caused by the termination, suspension, modification or restriction of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy, inaccuracy, or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted, used, saved or made somehow available via cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com).
15. After receiving a payment and after than performing the following service, The CONTRACTOR is NOT obliged to transfer to the User / Client the ownership of the requested service, if it is of a subscription type, which is only paid annually, such as the following packages: Starter, Professional, Ecommerce.
16. The CONTRACTOR shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware, telecommunication equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through the provided services. Support, consultations or assistance, which are provided by the specialists and employees of the CONTRACTOR's company in regards to the use of the services by the users, do not carry any responsibility or obligations for the CONTRACTOR.
18. The information, mentioned in the previous article, can be used by the CONTRACTOR, except in case of explicit disagreement of the User, who has sent its request via an e-mail to our mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CONTRACTOR collects and uses the information to improve the offered services.
All purposes, for which the CONTRACTOR will use the information will be in accordance with the EU legislation, the applicable international acts and the good manners.
19. The CONTRACTOR shall not be liable for breach of its obligations under this contract in the event of circumstances that the CONTRACTOR did not foresee and was not obliged to foresee - Cases of accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in the provision of services beyond the control of the CONTRACTOR
20. The CONTRACTOR has the right to install cookies on the users' computers. Cookies are text files that are saved by the website on the User's hard drive and can help for the recovery of information about the User by identifying him and tracking his actions - e.x. the websites he visits, the hyperlinks he uses, the information he uses, other records, etc.
VI. Personal Data
21 The CONTRACTOR guarantees to its Users / Clients the confidentiality of the provided information and personal data. They will not be used, provided or brought to the notice of third parties except in the cases and under the conditions specified in these General Terms and Conditions. The CONTRACTOR protects the personal data of the User / Client, which has become available to him when filling in the electronic form for making a purchase application, and this obligation will be neglected in case the Client has provided incorrect data. The CONTRACTOR may use the personal data of the Client only for the purposes provided in the contract. Any other purposes, for which the data is used will be in accordance with the EU legislation, the applicable online acts, the online ethics, the rules of morals and good manners.
22 The CONTRACTOR is obliged not to disclose any personal data about the Client to third parties - government agencies, companies, individuals and others, except in cases where he has received a written consent from the Client or when a shipping company requests such data in connection with the order, the delivery of the goods or in circumstances, when an information regarding the Client / Client is requested by government authorities or officials who are authorized under applicable law to request and collect such information. The CONTRACTOR is obliged to provide the information by law in such cases.
23 The General Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time by the CONTRACTOR, who has the right to change the characteristics of the provided services and these General Terms and Conditions as well as in circumstances of changes in the legislation. The CONTRACTOR is obliged to notify the User / Client about the changes in the General Terms and Conditions, by publishing a notice of their changes in a prominent place on its website as well as give sufficient time to get acquainted with them. Within the given term, if the User does not declare that he rejects the changes, then he is considered bound by them. In case the User declares within the given term that he does not agree with the changes, then the CONTRACTOR has the right to immediately suspend or terminate the running services granted to the User / Client.
24. “User / Client” means anyone who has loaded cordego.com website (respectively www.cordego.com) on their computer, smartphone, tablet and any other devices.
25. “Order” means the selected services and as well as their successful payment by the User / Client.
26. The website cordego.com (respectively www.cordego.com) is property of the CONTRACTOR.
27. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will.
In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court chosen from the CONTRACTOR, according to the Bulgarian legislation.